Monday, May 19, 2008

Milestone Marker and the Power of Positive Thinking

Today's a big day, kids. Today's the day I plan to reach my first major sales goal - 100 sales by May. As of this writing, I'm at 96 sales, and with only four to go, I've determined that within the next 24 hours I absolutely will get to triple-digits.

What does 100 mean to me? It means that I've started a business, laid out a plan, worked hard and stuck to it, and have accomplished what I hoped the plan would allow me to accomplish. May not seem like much, but that is Business 101 - plan it, do it, reap the benefits. Am I in the black? Nope. Hired a nanny so I can spend more time designing? Ha! That's in the five-year plan, my friends. Taken a vacation? Hmmmmm... Well, maybe next year. But getting to 100 - that's the first step toward building something sustainable, and that is everything to me.

And so, to that end, I'm offering 50% off on my next four orders! That means your favorite boxed sets are now $6.00. Ridiculous, right? I know! Shameless self-promotion? Absolutely. And, in certain situations, I'm really ok with that.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY for you Kelly!!! I just peeked into your shop and YOU DID IT!! Congratulations for reaching your goal and good for you!