Friday, August 8, 2008

Stuff I Love - Jewelry Edition

This week has found me struggling with a bit of a creative block (not to mention persistent equipment issues, but that's another post entirely...). After cranking out my back to school selections for Artiste (take a peak at the new stuff here), I've attempted to resume work on my 2008 holiday line, only to find that what's coming out on the page, so to speak, is.... well... let's just say it's "lacking." Given the 100+ degree heat and my self-imposed August 15th deadline for launching the line, perhaps the cards are just stacked against me, but I've had quite a bit more difficulty back getting into a creative headspace this time than I normally would. And procrastination seems to be the order of the day.

And sooooooo... like any self-respecting procrastinatress (ya like that?), I've decided to spend a few minutes here with you playing show and tell with a few of my favorite pretty, girly things, all created by fellow Fabulous Artistic Moms.

These silver hoops by sarawestermark make my heart go pitter-patter:


This family pendant by theprettypeacock would make a fabulous gift for any mom!


These squiggly earrings by merkabajewelry are simply stunning:



I feel like these striking red earrings by PinkfireDesigns would be perfect with almost anything in my closet...


I just adore this ultrafeminine birdie pendant by earthexpressions:


And, sorry, but you can't have these. 'Cause I already do! I just had to show off these fantastic earrings by JGEdgeWear:


Check out the FAM Blog for more beautiful mom-made creations.

And now, back to the drawing board (literally). Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Liz said...

nice earrings, I have bought a few pairs off etsy and have still to have my ears pierced lol. thanks for the links!

ppdesigns said...

oooh i love your finds esp the silver hoopy earrings. off to check out those shops now!