Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Free Printable Valentines - Just in Case...

I have to admit that I assumed Little Miss would want Hannah Montana valentines or some such thing this year. Last year I went the handmade route, but she thought the store-bought versions the other kids brought were MUCH cooler. We've been so busy that I decided I'd give her just one preschool holiday that didn't involve something handmade by Mom. But this morning (I get misty just thinking about it) she informed me that she wanted to individually make valentines for each person in her class - all 26. Yikes! And naturally the deadline to bring them to school is tomorrow.

Luckily she's pretty easy to please, so we found some cute color-able black & white cards at Kaboose, I printed them four to a page, and she's currently camped out at the kitchen table with a pile of crayons.

But this isn't my first time at the rodeo. Although I'll certainly encourage her to finish cutting, coloring and signing all 26 cards, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. Juuuuuuuust in case...


Super cute birdie printable available at The Long Thread.

Adorable sweethearts printables courtesy of Bunny Cakes.

Sweet printables by The Rubber Punkin.

As for our cut-and-color versions... I'll let you know how it turns out. In the time it's taken me to put this post together, Little Miss has slowed down considerably. Let's see, three down... 23 to go...

No comments: