Monday, June 30, 2008

Featured EtsyBlogger -- Alicia Mae!

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is Ms. Alicia Mae, Etsy seller extraordinaire. Miss Thing has not one, not two, but THREE Etsy shops in her name, and manages to crank out some fantastic work to boot. I bow before her multi-tasking greatness...

Alright, so I confess that I waited til the VERY last minute to put this post together, and unfortunately procrastination has bitten me in the butt - all three AliciaMae shops are closed as she makes a major move on July 1st. But, never one to be deterred, I perused her sold items to find some things to share with you. Check out a few of my faves below:

These pretty prints came from Alicia Mae Art & Photography (which will be opening back up soon, don't you worry). You can find more Alicia Mae creations at Eclectic Design Gifts (also closed for the move, so be patient!). And also check out her destash shop for handmade beads and excess supplies.

Of course, it wouldn't be an EtsyBloggers feature if I didn't point you toward her blog, so be sure to take a peek at Alicia Mae's Xanga site for more info, straight from the crafter's mouth.

No comments: