1. Morning tantrums = lame
2. Starbucks lines = lame
3. Screwed up drink order = LAME (and that like never happens at the 'bucks, right?)
4. 170 ribbon-closure invitations to finish = lame lame lame (but oooooh sooooo pretty - take a peak...)
5. Non-functional wifi = super lame
6. Post office lines = lame
7. Mystery fatique-causing illness cropping up in the middle of extremely busy week = really really really lame
And now, the LOVELY list...
1. Forgetting the diet and getting a (corrected) rare and yummy iced mocha = lovely
2. Getting that large custom order I'm so proud of out the door = definitely lovely
3. Finishing the 170 ribbon-tie invitations and getting them ready to ship = lovely!
4. Two hours of virtually free childcare at my gym = soooooo lovely
5. Finally getting my Project Wonderful ad finished = lovely lovely lovely
6. Getting my AWESOME new laptop bag earlier than expected all the way from the land down under (thanks, glorydaze!) = beyond lovely
7. Having all my chores done, my daughter asleep, and finally having a chance to get to work on those new invitation designs.... love it, love it, love it, lovely.