Friday, March 20, 2009
Happy Friday, all. Thanks again to Facebook for a fun way to waste a few minutes. A college friend tagged me for this one and I couldn't resist. The idea is simple - ask your kid some questions and see what she has to say.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Don't get in trouble."
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Knock knock jokes.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
This tall (hand on my head).
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to the doctor's office.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Hockey, because she doesn't know how to ski.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Play with me and make sure I'm safe. (covers me with kisses)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Playing with me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play in the sand, play games, have fun! (kisses me) I love you, Mommy!
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Wearing the same clothes and having the same ponytails.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Wearing different clothes and.... I'll be right back.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
22. (She added this question) What makes Mommy burn?
23. (Also added) What makes Mommy hurt?
A bad owie that's red and that's bleeding.