Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holiday Cards Are Here!


It's that time again! I know it's early, but you want to be ahead of the game, right? Our fun vintage-inspired holiday designs have finally made it back into the Retrocrafted lineup. Any and all of these designs can be personalized with your very own inside message. And if you order in November, I'll refund your shipping fee when you enter the promotional code "BLOG BUDDY" in your Notes to Seller at Checkout. Here's a peek at what's in the store:

3 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Oh! I love these!!

DawnCorrespondence said...

Love them! So unique and pretty!

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh LOVE THEM!~
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila