Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Deals and Biz Plans for the Summer

Summer's finally here! Cap off your holiday weekend with a visit to Artiste on Monday night at 9:000 PM for our last stocking in May. My fellow WAHMs and I are putting together a lovely collection of eco-friendly handmade goodness - a little of everything and something for everyone. In honor of Memorial Day, I'll be offering some deep discounts on in-stock items from both my Retrocrafted and Freshly Crafted lines, a couple of freebies, an auction or two, and the first of my Father's Day cards.


In the coming days, look for more Father's Day options to show up in my Freshly Crafted shop.

The beginning of this summer also marks the completion of my 2009 "go green" campaign. With the exception of just a couple of specialty items on metallic cardstock, my entire stationery line is now printed on 100% post-consumer waste papers, and accompanied by invitation-weight recycled envelopes. Over the past year, I tested a number of different cardstocks and am thrilled to have found a solution that is eco-friendly, beautifully textured, takes ink like a dream, and is nice and heavy for that luxe look and feel I'm so fond of. Thank you to the many customers who've given me such positive feedback on the new papers and our print quality - you've been incredibly helpful!


Also on tap for the summer is the continued development of relationships with my awesome retailers. Look for the launch of Orange & Blossom in the coming months. I'm so excited to be part of this adorable, Anthropologie-esque wedding boutique. Not only will the site offer several of my stationery sets, I'm also in the process of creating an Orange & Blossom exclusive item. At Orange & Blossom, "It's going to be a beautiful day..."


I'm also planning to expand the number of our products available at Flourish Boutique (Check out the owners on CNN!) This adorable boutique is moving to a new space and doubling in size soon. You go with your bad self, Vanessa!

Have a great weekend, everybody. Don't forget to check out Artiste Monday night - the best stuff goes fast, so be on time!

1 comment:

storybeader said...

sounds like you're very busy! Congrat. on the green line {:-Deb