Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where In The World ARE You, Macaroni?!?

A quick update on my status and where in the world I've been for the last few days. Saturday (as my Twitter peeps know), my family set out on a road trip from Dallas to Rochester, Minnesota to visit my daughter's great grandfather for the first time in her little 3-year life. He is 98 years young and has a busier social calendar than I do!

Anywho, in the midst of preparing for our trip, I suddenly found myself with no fewer than 575 cards, announcements and invitations that needed to be completed before we left. Needless to say, that didn't leave much time for blogging (or sleeping for that matter). Remarkably, I actually got almost all of them done - the few that still needed to be finished came along for the ride. And so, today finds me sitting in the library at Great Grandpa John's retirement home, catching my daily little dose of the laptop-internet interface I've become so incredibly dependent upon for my sanity and my business. Woohoo!

We're back on Sunday, so expect a recap (vent?!) of the road trip back on Monday-ish. Have a great rest of the week, friends.

1 comment:

Stevie Jean said...

Good Morning! Well that sounds like a trip that needed to be taken! Glad she got to see her GGFather!!!
Thank You for stopping by my page, your comment was sweet! Are you also in Plano? Hope you have a Wonderful day =)
♥~Stevie