Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bloggus Interruptus

Every now and then, thankfully rarely, even my beloved schedule falls apart when thrown a curve ball like the early waking of my 2-year-old and/or a technical difficulty experienced while attempting to get a proof finished for a new client within the promised 24-hour window. This morning, due to the simultaneous occurrence of the events outlined above, finds me cracking open Blogger with only a few minutes left in my allotted blogging "window" and an un-breakfasted preschooler with a 'tude begging "PLEASE can you get me my Gogurt?!"

And so, instead of a thrilling report on the building of my brand spankin' new light box and the gorgeously bright, white photos it enables me to take, I'll simply say, "good morning" and show you the showcase I so lovingly curated yesterday over at Trunkt (my first - hooray for finally installing Firefox!). Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carry Grace said...

It looks great! I hope the rest of your day is a little smoother. Can't wait to hear about the light box.

Sew Bettie said...

Your showcase is lovely. Great choices! Good luck with the light box...