Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stuff I Love - Sweater Edition

My printing problem persists, and therefore I've resorted to virtual window shopping to help alleviate the impending panic...

My upcoming trip to California, where it's apparently 75 degrees during the day and (brrrrrr!!!) 60 at night, has me thinking of cool fall breezes and my ongoing quest for the perfect, soft, handknit cream sweater that goes with anything and makes me look instantly chic and perfectly casual. Having only discovered Etsy in the last seven months, and not having yet had the chance to sweater-browse, I thought I'd waste a little time this morning taking a look at the potential candidates for my perfect fall sweater.


This "petal sweater" by Brendaabdullah adds a little extra personality to the traditional pullover.


This pretty lace shrug by Silvia66 is perfect for those barely-cold Texas fall evenings.


This sturdy cabled sweater by mack makes me miss those crisp, drizzly sailing days in Seattle...


And my fave of the bunch, this gorgeous cowl-neck short-sleeved belted tunic by Emilykatz is both effortless and chic.

And now to get the weather to cooperate...

4 comments:

Carry Grace said...

I like your favorite! I wish is wasn't so hot here.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, where in CA are you going! I'm from the Bay Area and it is never cold enough for a sweater (even a gorgeous one) unless you are in San Francisco, boating around the bay!!

Have fun! I'm so bitterly jealous and homesick, it isn't even funny!!

lovemaryxoxo said...

Cute choices!

buymedicationonline said...

I also like and love sweater.thanks for this helpful information shared with us.all sweater you post with very beautiful pictures i like so much.thanks for this helpful information.