Monday, July 14, 2008

Stuff I Love - Monday Morning Edition

Monday morning has always been an excuse for a little retail therapy, but an upcoming wedding weekend offers a legitimate reason to head off into the Etsy-verse looking for a few fashion-forward (i.e. slightly less "mom" than my usual) pieces. Here are some of the highlights from my shopping expedition:


Clio Love Rio dress by Wildewear.


Love 50s repro floral dress by MaisyBrownReproRetro.



Simple and brilliantly-designed Da Da Bubble Dress by wearit.

Sigh... I adore shopping. So much desire to be fabulous, so little clothing money in the budget... Time is running out to decide what in the world I'm wearing for this big event, so stay tuned to see if I actually pull the trigger on any of these fantastic finds.

1 comment:

Carry Grace said...

These are all great picks, but my favorite is the retro print! Love it!