Friday, April 10, 2009

A Feature and a Shout-out


A big giant thank you to Heather of Maternal Spark for featuring me as today's Creative Mom. It was a super fun interview - all about my creative inspirations, making time to be creative, and the creativity I can already see in my daughter. Check it out here.

My blog has taken a backseat to my freelance projects this week, but I wanted to give a quick shout-out to this week's featured Creative Blogger, Heather of Heather's Ramblings and Heather Designs. Heather is hot glass artist, jewelry designer, and oil painter.


For a limited time, Heather's offering 15% off in her Artfire shop.

Are you a creative blogger? The Creative Bloggers Blog Ring is all about paying it forward - supporting other creative people through blogging. You can get involved here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! I'm here from Maternal Spark , thanks for the lovely interview.
Your work is impressive to say the least! I love that Change of Address card you created for your Etsy shop. So vintage chic!
I just love Maternal Spark, I am so grateful to have found her and now, you as well.