Thursday, April 23, 2009

Featured EtsyBlogger -- Two Zany Zebras


Congrats to this month's featured EtsyBlogger, "Mama Z" of Two Zany Zebras. A stay-at-home mom from Southern California, Mama Z offers super cute kids' clothes and accessories featuring the "Zarkles," wacky and whimsical little kid-friendly creatures, in her Etsy shop. In her own words:

I am a SAHM of two silly zany kids. They keep me busy and on the brink of insanity. I am trying to find a balance between kids, husband, self, housework, scrapbooking, sewing, and selling things on etsy. I love being with family, having fun, the outdoors, and being creative.

Check out the Two Zany Zebras blog to learn more about this adorable, crafty family. Congrats to Mama Z for this well-deserved honor. Enjoy your month of EtsyBloggers fame!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

She has a wonderful store! I was glad to be able to find her on etsy!

Mama Z said...

Thanks for the cute feature on my shop. I really appreciate it! I love the picture you used of my baby girl-she's not so little anymore...Have a fun and zany day! :D