Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stuff I Love - Green Edition

April 22nd is Earth Day, and this week's EtsyBloggers Blog Carnival is dedicated to all things green. As you may know, I went green for 2009 with the introduction of 100% post-consumer cardstocks and envelopes for both my Retrocrafted and Freshly Crafted paper goods lines. I also make every effort to work with eco-friendly suppliers, primarily The Paper Mill Store, which uses 100% wind power in all of its facilities.

In celebration of Earth Day, today I'm showcasing some of my (literally!) green Etsy faves.


3 Trees Dish by the brick kiln


Longevity terrarium by Warm Country Meadows


Absinthe photo charm bracelet by poetsummer


Green tea loofah soap by fresh & clean soaps


Earth spirals linocut by Studio 27


Woodlands earrings by Polished

5 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

I love the earrings at the bottom. Great choices.

Danielle

TiLT said...

Awesome finds!

Anonymous said...

the linocut is fab!

storybeader said...

great pics! Love pottery!

ChezChani said...

I want to bite into that loofah soap.