Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Want It


Don't you just want to reach in and touch it? The appeal of this gorgeous piece by Aussie designer Annette Piper, for me, is completely tactile - I can just feel the weight of the stones, the smoothness against my skin, and the little chill I'd get when I first put it on. Plus I'm loving this color for the ultra-hot Texas summer that's just around the corner. Obsessed? Yeah, a little.

Get it (or buy it for me) here. And be sure to also check out Annette's blog, Under the Loupe.

5 comments:

TiLT said...

I love that one! Her stuff is all so beautiful!

Annette Piper said...

Thanks Kelly! You're right its cool and smooth and fairly heavy too :)

Pretty Things said...

Very nice! The glossiness makes me want to touch it all the time, like worry stones.

rosebud101 said...

That is really pretty!

Carolee Hollenback said...

Nice! Pretty Things is right, they are smooth like worry stones.

BTW, stop by my blog, Bloggers Connect and leave your link and check out the other blogs listed.